New in Version 9.5 Release 3
- Support for new IFMAR (and AARCMCC?) points for qualifying by combined result, inclusding "no points" for DNS/DQ drivers.
- Option to print sorted results for all drivers in each class after Controlled Practice sessions.
- New option to allow an auto sort to be previewed and then either saved or discarded.
- When auto sorts are done, if the option to delay sorts until the end of the round is on and the option to ask before sorting is also on,
a prompt is now issued before each class (with the class name included).
- In Driver Setup, if "Include in DPS" is switched off for a class, a warning is now issued that the next update of the Driver Point Score will
remove any existing entries for drivers in that class.
- Race Ready and Race Start sounds can now be set for Controlled Practice.
- Driver Point Score, new command: Merge. This merges two records in the Driver Point Score. The first driver selected is assumed to be the
"correct" driver, the second, "delete" is assumed to be misspelt, etc. Any zero points for the "correct" driver will be replaced with
corresponding points from the "delete" driver. At conclusion, the "delete" driver entry is removed.
- Support for two day meetings: the number of rounds to be run on the first day can now be set, the estimated meeting completion time is now only
calculated to that round, also the meeting schedule now starts the second day from the time set for starting the meeting schedule.
- New command, Tools-Show HTML via Email drivers, to list all drivers (with their class) that will be sent emails after races, qualifying lists.
- Printing to JPEG files only ever supported printing of one page - it is now extended to display all pages.
- "Set 10 secs" added to the main screen, with a shortcult of F4 so F4 can be used when utilising Mobile Interface.
- If a race paused there was no real visual indication on screen - all cells are now set to GrayText in the current Style.
- New ToolButton on Setup Meeting, "Re-import" - this will import data from Online Entries, check for new entries and if found, add them to current entries (preliminary evaluation version).
- Quick Transponder Test: if invalid transponders have been recorded, a new option allows any invalid transponders where a match is found in the Database for a driver in the next race, to be automatically allocated.
- Extensive changes to setup meeting screen for Enduro races, lots of fields that were not necessary no longer displayed. Also some error messages were spurious for Enduro races.
- When using the old AMBrc via Serial transponders, if a problem opening the port, later on when a close was attempted before reopening, the program crashed.
- If qualifying is based on combined result, and if a driver has been removed from entries, that driver was not shown in a qualifying list, even if
- Very obscure bug: if a driver compltes at least one race, if the driver is later removed from entries (either by the program or manually) and a qualifying
list is printed, and the option to include all drivers not just those in entries is on, that driver's first round was shown as "???".
- If the message "application appears frozen" is displayed the Alycat exception handler code is called, and it was closing any open dialog
boxes (so as not to have open modal boxes and other screens locked), BUT it was attempting to release them (i.e. free the resources) before
closing them. An exception in an exception handler is a big no-no! Because (in build 27) FastMM was still set up to monitor these problems,
FastMM was being called and an error occurred.
- When using Master/Slave and Preferences are copied to the Slave and some options changed e.g. decoder number, HTML via LAN off, the option to use
RIDE is now switched off.
- When reloading a very large meeting (100 plus races) and HTML via LAN is in use and also individual driver result files are in
use, a message that the application appears frozen can be displayed. This is just a warning
and does not always indicate the main thread has hung, but users could decide to close the program. Checks are
now made to ensure the main thread remains responsive (at the cost a slightly increased time to reload).
- When printing grid listings, and when running a very large meeting (100 plus races) and when the option to display
fastest times on the grid listing is on, a message that the application appears frozen can be displayed. This is just a warning
and does not always indicate the main thread has hung, but users could decide to close the program. Checks are
now made whilst grids are being printed to ensure the main thread remains responsive (at the cost a slightly
increased time to print grids).
- After the end of a controlled practice session, a spurious message about race results not being closed was being issued.
- New option to print to PDF: component gives an error if the output file exists, so program tries to delete it first. However, if the
output is already open, in say Paint, the Windows delete file routine returns a success (apparently because it was designed to not
delete open files, so it worked ...). So program now attempts to delete the file, then checks if it still exists and if it
does an error is displayed.
- If the program is kept running for an extended period (weeks...) any small resource leaks can mount up and consume memory.
Amount of resources in use are now displayed on the main screen status bar, they are highlighted if they become large,
and a large panel (recommending a reboot) is displayed if they become excessive.
- If an attempt made to exit the program before all startup operations completed a crash could occur.
- Very longstanding problem - the Alycat Print System originally only supported Printer and Print Preview. Gradually over the years HTML and other file formats have been added, with PDF recently becoming available. However there were sections of the code that assumed a printer device was installed in Windows, even if output was not sent to a printer. If there was no printer installed in Windows (not a usual case) the program could cause. Quite a few changes made.
- When displaying messages in the main screen status bar drop list, when the list is dropped, the width is increased to allow longer messages to be fully displayed.
- If Controlled Practice is set up to use best 3 say consecutive laps, and a driver does exactly 3 laps, the driver did not show a best 3 time until that driver completed a further one lap. This affected during a session and later if it was reloaded. (left over from using Open Practice where laps started at one not zero).
- If Track Records/PBs layout has say 2 entries, and a race in Setup Meeting is set to use #2, then #2 is removed, that race class is displayed as using #1 but is still set to #2, causing incorrect values in Driver Point Score. A check is now made when entries are loaded (and Database as well) for incorrect layout values, a waring is issed and the value is set to use (none).
- In Track Records/PBs, display of layouts column for description was too narrow.
- If a Track Records/PBs update being done, spurious messages were displayed if any drivers were set to be disqualified from the Driver Point Score.
- Importing Entries makes extensive use of the Database, but was not actually checking that one was in use (who runs without a Database?).
- If an attempt made to allocate a transponder during a race and not completed by the end of a race the dialog box is automatically closed. However, the check was being made at the end of the race time rather than the actual completion of the race so if an attempt made to allocate after the race time and not completed the dialog box remained open and locked other screens (but could be closed using Back Doors).
- Driver Point Score, using Total Laps in Finals or Total Laps in Meeting, failed if no heats run for that class.
- Driver Point Score can now be based on Total Laps in Finals as well as Total Laps in Meeting.
- Support added to allow multiple Re-imports to be done after one Import.
- Creating a new meeting now deletes any temporary data file from an online import.
- When using HTML via LAN and if the current race is being written to the LAN, after each race the file is written with "no current race" until the next race starts. It now contains the Grid Listing for the next race.
- At the end of a race, after the actual race time (e.g. 10 minutes) but before all drivers have finished, if a driver registers a lap such that the driver's position is changed and that lap registers the driver as finished, the fastest lap and last lap times were not cleared from the old position and the display could show multiple copies. Problem traced back to at least v7.0 ! This problem would be more obvious if running staggered start and using the option to calculate positions based on actual laps rather than estimates (extrememely rare setup) and a very long last lap time.
- Refer to #188.8.131.529 - display of race results lap times was not showing first line - caused by changing HeaderControls to fixed row of StringGrid.
- HTML via LAN, heading is Gap to Leader, but gap to next car was being shown.
- Minor formatting changes to Simple Multiple Monitor race screen, mainly in headings.
- MyLaps Car IDs were not set up for Controlled Practice sessions so if a driver had a non-zero Car ID the driver was not counted.
- Refer to #184.108.40.206 (yep) which, among other things, build in support for highlighting "suspect" laps in race results under the then new styles, by overriding the colour used for cells in lap times display. Rather than recalculate suspect laps each cell, a new array was created to hold these values. Now refer to #220.127.116.11, which changed this storage from the unit level to the screen level, so that closing one of multiple race result screen would not crash. Now refer to #18.104.22.168 - rarely, after closing a race results screen (with lap times having focus) and after a rebuild of Track Records, an attempt could be made to return focus to the lap time display which has by now been closed. #43 attempted to fix this by not drawing cells if the storage value has been "free"d by checking for Nil, but the storage was only freed and was not being set to Nil...
- If a race is reloaded and laps, etc changed, on closing a request is made to rebuild fastest times, etc. Under some circumstanes an attempt could be made to redraw the lap times screen after the results screen was closed, leading to a crash.
- Refer to #29 - if an invalid transponder is automatically allocated a new Preference setting allows a prompt to be issued to make these changes (which are temporary for just this race) to be made permanent, i.e. saved to entries. If done, a request is made to re-print grids (as otherwise they will be inconsistent). These options come with significant warnings.
- >Refer to #29 - the driver matched is now called if the option to call incorrect transponders is on.
- Quick Transponder Test: if an invalid transponder is recorded, and (see #29) the driver's name is displayed, clicking on the driver's name will allocate the transponder to that driver.
- Quick Transponder Test: when an invalid transponder is recorded, as well as the number being displayed, a search is made in the Database for the first sub-record matching that transponder, and the driver's name for that sub-record is now displayed.
- Master/Slave now supports starting and stopping Controlled Practice sessions.
- Changes to format of HTML via LAN index file, to make a two column display, with race results in one column and individual driver results in another.
- A bug in OED (now fixed) allowed a driver to enter with no class. If that was imported into Alycat, the driver was placed in a class with no name at the end of classes, and will not appear in entries. If a new race or group is subsequently created, either later in Import or by the user, that driver will "appear" in that group. A new race is now used.
- Multi Edit on the Race Setup tab now supports copying data from Controlled Practice races.
- When using Multi Edit on the Race Setup tab, the list of races to copy data to now only shows Controlled Practice when copying from a Controlled Practice race, and similar for a non Controlled Practice.
- New button on Setup Meetings, to automatically created Controlled Practice sessions for all groups, and also renames them based on the class name. (few problems outstanding on overall meeting setup screen).
- When a new Controlled Practice created on Setup Meetings, the overall meeting list now places the Controlled Practice sessions at the start of the meeting.
- When a new Controlled Practice created on Setup Meetings, they are now all created at the top of the race list rather than at the end.
- When large font in use on the Multiple Monitor normal race main screen, not all rows for displaying race results had the heights increased for the larger fonts used.
- Before a file is saved (e.g. entries, Database) a backup copy is created, to be used by the rollback system - however the code to delete any old destination file first was not correct. For just the rollback system that is not a great problem but Driver Point Score and Track Records, the rollback system is used to create a copy of the current file, and then data is read back from that, combined with current data, to create the new file.
- Information displayed when printing combined results (qualifying, finals and rounds), e.g. number of heats, dropped, expanded to provide more information.
- Display of program loads remaining until validation required on main screen now includes a visual display as well as a number.
- When attempting to connect via FTP (for whatever reason) the program now attempts 5 times before raising an error, in a similar fashion to that empplyed when sending emails.
- If a race being run using keyboard (!) keys are not accepted between the completion of the race time and the actual finish if the race (EXTREMELY longstanding problem).
- If a race is paused and, without switching off the pause, it is restarted, the Paused flag was not reset and no laps were counted.
- When a race is paused the "Pause" button caption was changed to "Resume" - now uses "Un pause" to make it clear it is not restarting the race.
- If a race is paused and, without switching off the pause, it is stopped, the program attempts to stop the race timer (which has already been stopped by the pause) and a timeout error occurs.
New in Version 9.5 Release 2
- HTML via LAN can now produce individual driver result files, showing lap times for each round for that driver, laps done, race time.
- Mobile Interface: the idea here is to be able to control a small sub-set of Alycat commands via a phone. The interface is via TeamViewer and a new command, Tools-Mobile interface which produces a large screen with command buttons, suitable for viewing on a mobile device.
- Command to restart Alycat.
- "List of all drivers" report now supports HTML.
- When printing Driver Details on Grid Listings, a maximum size of the field to be printed can now be set.
- When updating the Database with entry data, as well as finals times by group, number of finals by group are now also stored. When races are pasted from the Database, number of finals for the relevant group are now also pasted.
- On the Setup Meeting screen a driver can be designated as Race Director for that race - a message (with the driver's name) is called at a minute remaining.
- If a race director has been selected for the next race, the name is now displayed on the grid listings printout.
- If a race director has been selected for the next race, the name is now displayed on the next race details on the main screen.
- The Online Entry System supports drivers being able to select if you wish to receive results via email during a meeting - support included in Alycat to import and see that value.
- If HTML via LAN individual drivers files is use, results can now be optionally emailed to each driver.
- Work on a new practice method started (based on the new F1 method) where last placed driver(s) are eliminated at time intervals.
- When requesting a race to be used (for sorting, etc) Controlled Practices were being included in the list and if selected led to an error message that there were no drivers.
- When importing race data from Online Entries, when a new group for a race setup and the Database is checked for a matching race, the number of finals by group is now set.
- In Preferences if "New" was used a copy rather than a default set was created.
- Various components that allow an ID2 value to be selected did not work if "blank" was chosen.
- When using Auto Calc entry fees, and a driver has multiple entries, and ID2 is changed for one entry, a prompt is issued to change the vale for all entries for that driver, but if the value is changed and Ok clicked, the editing component was not closed and no values were changed.
- Sending of emails from within Alycat did not support all methods of SASL when authentication required. Huge job. New centralised sending email routine written to support this, included when sending emails with the new HTML via Email (exporting of online entries not yet done).
- When combining finals (legs) if points for some positions are zero, results are wrong and the printout contains "???".
- If the program is running without Database support switched on in Preferences-View (very unusual), the new option (in 9.5) to automatically update the Database when exiting meeting setup if there are drivers in entries not already in the Database was still being offered, and since the Database had not been set up, a Database with #0 was created (which has been seen here before but was not traced) but could not be accessed because Database commands were not available. Also, on driver setup, the command to display the current driver's Database record was also visible when it should not have been under this scenario.
- The warning message about empty races when exiting meeting setup was being issued for controlled practice sessions.
- If the new Individual Driver files are in use, reloading of a meeting is slowed down. The Startup Wizard needs to reload a meeting if one is selected, but now no longer recreates the Individual Driver files. Also, when a meeting is reloaded otherwise and those files need to be recreated a new faster method is now used to only write each driver's file once rather than each round/final.
- If MyLaps # is displayed in the list of drivers in Setup Drivers, when a MyLaps is entered and focus moves to another component the list is updated. However if the field is populated instead by using the GetMyLaps toolbutton the list was not updated.
- The scroll bars on setup drivers and setup races default to the position last used in design mode rather than run-time. This can lead to the initial position being not at the top. Unable to find out out how to set the position, but used ScrollIntoView using a component near the top of the screen to ensure scrroll position has the top of the screen visible.
- Preferences-View: latest addition, Club Transponders, was not being changed by set all on and typical buttons.
- Treasurer's Report: if Auto Calc Entry Fees in use, after a driver is moved by dragging to another race, the fees were being recalculated, leading to an incorrect value being entered into Treasurer's Data, and also stored the value back into Treasurer's Data that had been deleted after the move. Also, if a driver is deleted and Auto Calc in use, and that driver did not have any other entries (in another class) the incorrect value was being stored.
- If editing Treasurer Data and if all drivers deleted from the list, the last driver was left displayed (but was actually deleted).
- Due to some changes for Mobile Interface some dialog boxes were not screen centred.
- HTML via LAN individual drivers files now contain race position, best lap, average laps, consistency values, qualifying position.
- HTML via LAN index now written in alpha order and left aligned to make it easier to find files.
- HTML via LAN individual drivers files now have "Individual Driver" prepended to the name.
- When importing drivers from Online Entries, UserField #1 and Other Class values can now be inserted from the Database into that driver's entry record.
- Support from the new Online Entry System option to obtain a driver's MyLaps number from the Database.
- Due to some recent changes to Treasurer's Data, program could crash.
- If a driver does no laps in race, any manual adjustments are used to give laps, if an attempt made to restore and view that race the program could loop.
- If a user finds and accesses the special boot menu, then selects the option to auto start Transponder Emulation, then has keyboard selected instead of transponders, then an error message is displayed (well, of course) but it could be behind the splash screen (at boot time) and the user has switched off the option to show dialog boxes on the taskbar they are not displayed (..). If the user hovers the mouse on Alycat the taskbar, the error is displayed and can be ok'ed, but if instead the user force closes the Current Results screen, the program crashes trying to display current results (well..).
- If running a race using laps rather than time, the race was being finished when the first driver completed the set laps rather than allowing each driver to complete the set laps (or the last lap limit to apply).
- If a driver moved between races (by dragging the driver name to another race), the driver's entry in Treasurer's Data for the original race was not deleted, leading to two entries in the Treasurer's Data.
- Printer output to screen or printer - small bold font was not being used, e.g. best laps, headings of split laps.
- Few minor formatting issues fixed in HTML output of Driver Point Scores.
- If importing drivers from Online Entries, the Entry Fee Owed flag is set, to allow for fees to be uploaded and then set to paid. If not using this, all flags are left set. New command to clear all Entry Owed flags.
- At the start of a race, the current qualifying screen is updated for drivers in the current class, but the class name in the heading was not updated and could be incorrect.
- If sorting during a round switched off, and if group order in the finals is set to reverse, and if the first class to be run in the finals has extra group(s) created during the sort, the next race display could be incorrect.
- When promoting drivers, names of drivers are now displayed on the mainscreen status bar list.
- If running Bump Ups, and drivers promoted, drivers are placed in the correct position, grids are set up correctly, but when grids were displayed it was recalcualting them based on qualifying position, leading to grids being out of order or having blank spaces. If a driver has been promoted, grids are left and not based on qualifying.
- Cornerstone case - if running Bump Ups, and say 5 drivers have been placed into several finals, and maximum drivers in each race is set to 11, then an attempt is made to promote 6 drivers (11-5) but there are only 5 in the race to be promoted, and a message say DNS driver not promoted was issued.
- If manually starting a promote drivers in Setup Meeting, the group shown were always for Christmas Trees, even if race was Bump Up.
- The image displayed on printouts could be stretched so that it overlapped other printout - a maximum height is now enforced in Preferences and also in the print system itself.
- Printout of Driver Point Score now supports line wrapping if output does not fit on one line.
- The display of remaining and elapsed times on the race screen did not resize when the holder panel was resized, leaving text overlapping.
- Enduro race support by Transponder Emulation was not working, due to changes to include Practice support in it.
- Language Translation component - has been in and out of program at various times over the last few years, as a user would request it, then change mind. Component back in, and more work done on it.
- StringGrids used to display next race grids and marshals on the mainscreen were not respecting setting for shade second rows (due to style changes).
- Driver Point Score, Rounds races, points by Combined Result: support added for points skipping disqualifed drivers.
New in Version 9.4
List of major items, for a full list please refer to List of Changes on the Download page.
New in Version 9.3
- Meetings can now be saved as a Template, and reloaded at a later date, or sent to other users, etc.
- Entry fees can now be automatically calculated - there are options for multiple classes, excluded drivers, members/non-members, family discounts, etc.
- Transponder Emulation - program can "emulate" a decoder and run races on a variety of methods, for testing and training.
- When importing drivers from Online Entries, additional info is picked up from the Database.
- Database-only mode, to allow people not normally using Alycat to just maintain the Database.
- At major meetings and using a practice session, speech from calling laps can queue up excessively - option to purge speech over a user limit.
- Language Translation component, to allow text used by Alycat to be translated by the user into different languages (not enabled by default, please contact us).
- Completely new HTML via FTP to send results, current race, etc to the internet.
- New "styles", to change the program appearance.
- All warning and information messages, previously displayed by a dialog box, can now be suppressed to the status bar.
- Support for two sets of countdown timers, to enable say one set for electric and another for nitro.
- Grids for heats method can now be selected on a class by class basis, again to help in running mixed meetings with electric and nitro.
- Sorting method (best laps or combined result) can now be selected on a class by class basis, again to help in running mixed meetings with electric and nitro.
- Number of finals/legs dropped in combining can now be selected on a race by race basis (A could be 3 drop 1, B 2 drop 0).
- Number of heats dropped in combining can now be selected on a class by class basis (Class1 could be 3 heats drop 1, Class2 4 heats drop 2).
- New practice session: list of
all laps down the left of screen, with separate windows for
each class (and one for drivers with no matching class).
- New practice session: windows to display
drivers in each class now auto-resize when main practice
window is resized.
- New practice session: maximum number of
classes displayed can now be set in preferences.
- Practice sessions - when a new driver
registers a lap, and there is no match found in entries nor
database, a new option allows lap times to be suppressed, the
driver will be shown in history as "blocked" and no lap times
- Practice sessions: if a driver not found
in entries nor the database, the driver's "name" is now
stored as the full 7 digit AMBrc number rather than just the
last but another change made to revert to just the last digit
- Change to storage of race times, to allow 24x7 practice sessions.
- If race/practice times are in excess of one hour,
times are now displayed using H:MM:SS.
- New practice session: when column sizes on
one class by class window are changed, they are copied to
other class by class windows.
- Printing of Practice Sessions: as well as
best lap(s), all laps can now be printed. This uses the new
wrap-and-indent print system feature.
- Printing of Practice Sessions now supports
printing of multiple practice sessions, including the current
- Printing of Practice Sessions now supports
printing of all drivers, drivers in a class, or an individual
driver, and can print best lap or all laps.
- Practice sessions: laps done added to
screen display and to HTML via LAN display.
Number of meetings competed
- Number of meetings competed: the database
now stores the number of meetings that each driver competes in
- at the end of each meeting, after the database is updated,
every driver that completed at least one lap in a race has the
number of meetings field incremented. An additional button on
the Database Maintenance screen allows this to be done
manually. The number of meetings for each driver is displayed
on the database screen.
- Number of meetings competed: new buttons
on the driver data tab of Database Maintenance that allows
meetings competed to be increased/decreased for just the
- Number of meetings competed: a warning
number can be set in preferences. The number of meeting
competed are displayed on meeting setup for each driver. If
that is equal to, or exceeds, the warning number, the number
- Number of meetings competed: on the
Database Maintenance screen, a list can be entered, for each
driver, of numbers of meetings competed at which warnings in
driver entry will issued. There is an exclusion option, for
each driver, to exclude that driver from meetings competed
checks. The highlight warnings in driver entry extended to
make it more obvious. A red background is used for when the
number of meetings competed matches any "target", and yellow
if any "target" is exceeded.
- Number of Meetings Competed (as stored in
the Database) can now be displayed in a column in the list of
drivers in driver entry.
- Number of Meetings Competed: if a driver
did not exist in the Database at the start of the meeting, if
immediate Database update is switched off (which it normally
is), if that driver did at least a lap in a race (so we need
to update meetings competed in the Database), but if that
driver is not in entries at the end of the meeting (e.g.
removed by the program during a sort because of minimum
drivers in a group), then the update needs to be able to use
race results. Substantial changes to the routine to update a
driver's data in the Database, to be able to use race results
as well as entries.
Lap Sector Timing
- Lap Sector Timing: this allows lap times
to be captured for sectors (part of a lap) using two decoders
and two loops. Transponder test now displays decoder ID for
each record processed. Run race history displays decoder ID.
- Tool button on meeting setup, clicking on a field then on this button allows the contents
of the selected field to be copied to selected races.
- MultiEdit command extended to Meeting
Setup as well as Race Setup, also a button added to select all
races, and for Meeting Setup, another button added to select
on a round by round basis.
- Skins - new external components, to offer more
visually enhanced components.
- Support for UniCode, i.e. international
- Fonts screen in preferences rewritten to
support selection of Skins, and to change Hue and Saturation
for the selected skin.
- "Skins" - 3 are now shipped internally
with Alycat and a whole lot more available for download (too
large to include all in exe).
- Sign In sheets now allow for the inclusion
of a line to request club, address, phone no. and AMBrc. Also
class names can be selected rather than all class names being
- Printing of practice sessions can now be
limited to only drivers entered in one class.
- On Quick Transponder Test, a "pilot light"
added, a bar at bottom that displays green if the decoder is
connected, and changes to red if connection is lost. If the
connection to the decoder is lost, new option to call a
warning message, and also to suspend the countdown timer.
- HTML via LAN: the index page is now auto
refreshed on the end-user machine (at a different interval to
the current race).
- HTML via LAN: at the end of a race, or a
practice session, the relevant HTML via LAN output file is now
rewritten with a message to say no race or practice session is
- HTML via LAN: the current race, or
practice session, screen now has a menu at the top like all
other HTML via LAN screens.
- HTML via LAN: when a new meeting created
or copy from old meeting, a prompt is now issued to clean out
the LAN folder and recreate the index file.
- Printing of Practice Sessions: the command
from the main screen now supports printing of a currently
running session (so the toolbutton on the practice session
- Calling of first lap in a practice session
is now not done (program was not distinguishing race and
- Practice session printout now includes
details of each of the practice sessions used in the printout.
- HTML via LAN for new format practice
session screen - "main" file now written, formatted (shade
second lines, spaced, etc), with links to lap times for
drivers. When a lap is registered (in practice and HTML via
LAN in force) lap times now written to a LAN file (as well as
being able to be displayed via the main practice LAN file it
is also included in the LAN index. The file also auto
refreshes so if a driver is continuing to practice the file is
updated without user intervention).
- When requesting a practice session to
reload, if no practice sessions are found an error is
displayed. If one or more found, the first is auto selected in
- Rewriting of the HTML via LAN index file
changed to being directly written, also the index is now only
rewritten if the latest file added to the LAN directory was
not previously existing.
- Practice session and HTML via LAN:
practice screen did not show drivers in the class by class
display whose class not matched. Also HTML via LAN display was
based on data displayed on the practice screen so only classes
on that screen were displayed on HTML via LAN. Unmatched
drivers are now displayed on the class by class display (in
their own list), and they, together with classes set as not to
be displayed on the practice screen, and classes in excess of
maximum number displayed, are now all shown on the HTML via
LAN file (substantial changes to practice routines).
- Logging System: large rewrite, tidying up
of code, removal of unused code and unused old options.
Maximum records per file can now be set, defaults to 20
million and can be changed via Settings.ini (this value is
unlikely to be exceeded by normal meetings). If this value is
reached, the log file is closed, another created and opened -
this all needs to be done in one go, within a CriticalSection,
to ensure no other routines can log data whilst logging is
being closed and reopened.
- Exception Handler component: changed some
options, if a crash occurs or if the program hangs, the
restart, continue, etc is still shown as previously, but if no
action is taken with a short time, restart is used
automatically to restart Alycat.
- Changes made to the start of a race to
minimise the time between the "race ready" sound and the
actual "start race" sound, to fit in better with Nitro starts
and the use of a "cars down".
- New main screen menu item, Quick Setups,
to assist in setting up specific scenarios.
- The splash screen background image can now
be replaced - if the file SplashScreen.jpg exists in the
Graphics sub-folder it is used.
- When sorting heats (for a regrade or
final) using Combined Result, the number of rounds dropped can
now be calculated on a percentage basis - this is calculated
on the numbers of rounds completed rather than total to be run
- refer to help file for details.
- Printing of Qualifying by Combined now
uses the Print System automatic new line and indent if lines
are too long.
- A new report, "Membership Receipt", which
prints, for all drivers in the current database, today's date,
member name, membership number (assumed stored in ID#1), and
custom text (set in preferences), together with club contact
info, as a footer (also stored in preferences).
- Printout can now be sent to a CSV file -
this is created in the directory used for HTML output, etc.,
viz. "Reports", under the current meeting directory (this may
change for csv files). Also, Print System completion is
trapped and confirmation of file completion and file location
are now displayed, using the standard status bar on the main
- New option in Driver Point Score, to allow
drivers with a zero ID#1 value to be disqualified from the
- Membership Receipts report, now only
printed for drivers whose ID#1 is non-zero. Also, a new
component written to allow a driver to be selected from the
Database, to enable Membership Receipts report to be run for
just one member (and a button to Print All).
- New "Quick Link" added to driver entry, to
open up the Database Maintenance screen, with the driver from
entries set as current database driver.
- Changes to some Toolbars, for consistent
captions and glyphs, also some groups of buttons changed to
- Number of Meetings Competed: new
ToolButton to reset to zero all values for meetings competed
for all drivers in the Database.
- The Alycat DataArea can now be set by the
user via the Boot Menu.
- New command, on Database Maintenance, to
set all ID2 values to a given value.
- If a new set of preferences created, or a
copy of an existing set created, an option is now given to
have the newly created set as the default preferences.
- And for those with large Databases (1,500
drivers, 3,500 sub-records!), when loading, either at program
load or when changing Databases, a progress indicator is
- HTML via FTP - new practice screen now
- If group order on the meeting setup screen
is being enforced, and if group order is changed, a warning
popup is now displayed.
- When the number of meetings raced is
updated for all drivers in the Database a confirmation message
is displayed at completion - this is now suppressed if this
task is done automatically at the end of a meeting.
- Display of best lap as well as best number
of consecutive laps in practice: new Preference setting to
control this, new field added to race structure to store best
laps (previously this was stored in best lap as only one, but
not both, were utilised during practice), screen display
changed for best lap, also printouts, HTML via LAN, HTML via
- If a race is moved, or created, or deleted
in race setup the program attempts to maintain the next race
to be run. This is no longer done if the meeting has not yet
- If entries have been changed, if the
Database is in use, and if the option is on to auto save the
Database, if the program is exited before the end of the
meeting (when the Database is auto updated and saved) an
option is now given to update and save the Database.
- In a meeting summary, (TQ) is displayed
next to the driver who was TQ in that class - qualifying
positions are now displayed for all drivers.
- The number of lines displayed in the
history section of the run race/practice screen is now
limited, the default value (stored in the Settings.ini file)
is 2,000. This is to handle memory problems during mega
practice runs (duration of weeks).
- If a car registers in practice, entries
are scanned to find a matching class, and if no match, the
Database is scanned (Preference settings can override this
behaviour). The list on the left of the practice screen,
showing all drivers, was not scanning the Database for a
- The new practice session can now display
each drivers estimated laps/times based on a "race" time
entered in preferences.
- Auto syncing of preferences and meeting
data from master to slave.
- Sector Timing: decoder ID for each record
received during a race now displayed during a race and saved
to race results file.
- Sector Timing: routine to warn about
missed sequence numbers during a race now supports two sets of
sequence numbers, one for each decoder if using sector timing.
- Sector Timing: fastest sector times are
now displayed for each driver during a race.
- Sector Timing: New tab on race results
display, to display sector times for each driver (only tested
for restored races).
- Sector Timing: Analysis printout for a
race now includes each driver's sector times.
- If HTML via FTP in use, an index is
written and uploaded when new printing done.
- Re-design of the run race screen.
- Transponder Collection window: can now be
set to auto load or not at program load, and has an option to
auto select and copy each registration, so the value can be
copied directly from driver entry. All drivers registering a
lap and found in the database are added to a buffer, and data
for all such drivers can be pasted with a button into current
entries - if a driver registers a lap and subsequently enters
and then registers another lap , the driver is removed from
the buffer. .
- Display of cars that are "close" on the
track, with green showing cars are closing, red they are
getting further apart and yellow staying much the same gap.
- Windows 7 format changes
- During a race, if in finals and multiple
legs are in use, new option to display points from earlier
legs, together with current leg points based on estimated
laps/times, with total points (using dropped and tie breaks),
- Consistency value displayed in race
results: as well as the original value, values dropping the
worst lap, and two worst laps are now displayed.
- Average lap time value displayed in race
results: as well as the original value, values of the best 5
laps, and best 10 laps are now displayed.
- New field added to the database, at the
driver level - AMBrc# History, which is updated with all
AMBrc#s used by a driver, in any class. The list id displayed
on driver setup, with a button to paste values to current
- Order of drivers display during a practice
session changed from best lap to order last registering a lap.
- New extended status display on main screen
(with a drop down list of status messages, time of message,
etc.) enhanced to optionally "beep", change colour and pause -
non-critical messages are now displayed this way rather than a
- Master/Slave: this allows two computers,
connected over a LAN, one of these ("Master") is the normal
Alycat computer, driven by the race director, the second
("Slave") is a backup. When a race is started on the Master
(manually or by countdown) the race is then also started on
- Option to purge sound queue during a
practice session if too many sounds queued, which can happen
with a large number of drivers practising.
- Two new options, with regard to Quick
Transponder test - first allows the test to be automatically
started when saving and closing entries before the first race
of the meeting (assuming practice is not running) - if the
test is already running, the screen is automatically refreshed
in case entries changed, the second allows the test to be
automatically started when exiting a practice session, again
before the first race of the meeting has been run.
- Revised Christmas Tree Overall printout
- More fields imported from database when
- User Defined Reports, enhancements.
- Enduro Races enhancements (lots)
- New setting in Preferences to allow race
sounds (such as calling remaining time) to be called, where
applicable, in "Laps" races.
- When a new driver registers a lap in
practice, settings control whether a scan is made of entries,
or the database to match the AMBrc#, but once found the driver
is always called - there are now options to control whether to
scan entries and the database, but in addition separate
settings control whether the driver's name and/or laps are
- Display of gaps between drivers during a
race is now displayed for all drivers rather then just the
- In Enduro races the drop down list from
team name now displays total time for each driver as well as
total laps for each driver.
- When entering a driver using the quick
entry method, and Other Class list used, when deciding which
sub-record to paste the Other Class value is now used if
- Support for new tie break method, due to
be adopted by AARCMCC in 2011, and following the IFMAR rule.
- The option to remove estimated lap/times
from the race screen after a designated time changed to leave
the estimates on the screen but to change the values to
- Under fastest lap(s) starts, there is an
option to call a driver's best result each lap - new option
added to call result each lap.
- Membership No, which is stored at the
driver level in the database, is now also available in driver
entries - it is displayed on the driver entry screen, is saved
to the database, pasted back, and can be displayed in the
driver info columns on driver entries screen.
- On the race display screen, a new button
to create a "finishing" lap if missed, e.g. if a driver has a
race time of 4 minutes and 50 seconds (in a 5 minute race),
this command adds one lap and adds the average lap time to the
driver's race time.
- Race duration included on grid listings
(laps or minutes), for the round for which the listings are
- and more...
- One screen to display centrally all driver
data, viz all entry data and race results.
- Drivers can be sorted (using skill,
random, change spread, etc.) automatically after saving
- During the last round of qualifying (or
during the round before a heat sort/regrade), drivers are
sorted based on results - an option now allows this sort to be
done either during the round as each class is completed (which
is how it had previously been done), or after the round - if
done after the round, all classes are sorted and then, if the
option to reprint grid listings is on, all grid listings for
all finals are then printed.
- The maximum number of drivers that can be
placed in any group (as set in Preferences) can now be
overridden on a class-by-class basis - if left at zero, the
number will default to the Preference setting.
- The maximum number of drivers placed in a
group after sorting using finals method can now be overridden
on a class-by-class basis - if left at zero, the number will
default to the Preference setting.
- During a race, when a lap is registered,
if that lap is that driver's best lap of the race, or if that
lap is the best lap for all drivers, a sound can now be
- Sending of various outputs to HTML via LAN
can now be set to "Ask", in which case the program will ask
when such printout is produced. This will allow say Grid
Listings to be initially sent to the server before a meeting,
but withheld after sorting and then sent later after checking,
- HTML via LAN - the current race (or
practice) can now be sent to the server. The resulting HTML
file is refreshed by the program on the server, and the
client-end HTML file refreshes to the server automatically.
- Calling if a driver is improving during a
race - speech can now be set separately to that used if
improved after a race is completed.
- Speech can now be set to be "overlapped"
by another speech if one speech is still active when another
- User Defined Reports.
- Enforcing of Meeting Schedule - the
meeting schedule can now be "enforced", with inter-race gaps
reduced if necessary to "catch up".
- Option to only call drivers comments if
the comment is different to that last called for that driver.
- Option to restart an aborted race from the
last saved position (the frequency of which is set in
Preferences) - driver details, lap done, split laps, etc are
all restored and drivers called in the order (and times) that
they were at the last lap recorded.
- Display of qualifying list on the dual
monitor can be switched off.
- If drivers in a race are in "another
class", printout of race results now displays the "overall"
positions under positions, and each driver's position in the
"other class" and the name of that other class after comments.
- Option to allocate "club" AMBrc's by
skipping drivers with a personal, so first driver in a race
without a personal would be given club #1.
- Data from the Dual Monitor cut-down main
screen (next race details, next race grid and countdown time)
can now be sent to HTML via LAN .
- New command to upload HTML files created
with the Create Web Files command to a FTP server (using host
name, usercode, password set up in Preferences).
- New option to allow uploading of HTML
files created with the Create Web Files command to be
performaed automatically after a Create Web Files command.
- When displaying race results, a list is
displayed of all AMBrc numbers that recorded values during the
- Meetings displayed on the Online Entries
screen can now be limited to those starting with a defined
string (set on that screen and saved and restored in
- Top qualifier in each class can now be
optionally displayed on the dual monitor screen. This data is
displayed and then updated each time a qualifying list is
- During the last ten second countdown
before a race start, the speech/sound can now be set
individually for each second. Also, previously sound was just
played each second and stopped when it was time for a race
start, but because sounds are now individual, the program can
now skip some sounds to catch up with the countdown timer.
- A new check added when closing meeting
setup, to warn if a driver's AMBrc # in entries is the same as
a club transponder set in Preferences.
- A new check added when closing meeting
setup, to warn if a driver's AMBrc # in entries is not 7
- Sounds/Speech used during the last 10
seconds of a race can now be switched off for IFMAR/Staggered
- Use of Other Classes now can now be
switched off for updating Driver Point Scores and also for
- When updating a Driver Point Score, as
well as flagging a message if a class is skipped a message is
now displayed if a driver is skipped, e.g. by being
disqualified because of ID2 value.
- The amount of the entry fees inserted
using the entry fee toolbutton on driver setup can now be
overridden by ID#2 values (two sets).
- Starting of a quick transponder test after
each race can now be delayed (defaults to 30 seconds) to allow
drivers from the previous race to be cleared from the track
before this test starts.
- Option to allow a driver that has a PT set
up in driver setup to register laps with a club transponder.
- Support for the new AMBrc3 decoder
- Ability to change transponder colours for
the next race from the default, ability to assign missed
transponders in a race to a driver.
- "click through" links throughout the
program, e.g. in Race Setup, click the link to "Edit other
classes" and be taken to that screen in Preferences to allow
"Other Classes" to be set.
- "Entry changing" events, e.g. sorting, can
be set to prompt beforehand, and after completion a list is
shown of all preference settings used in that event, clicking
on an item in the list will allow the value to be changed, and
the whole event can be re-done.
- New print system, new menu system.
- New simpler design of the meeting setup screen.
- New centalised method of setting up and managing
various screens, e.g. databases, point scores.
- Re-vamp of settings in Preferences-View, to
allow more user tailoring.
- The command to set the next race to be run
("jump to race") now has options which will, after the race
jumped to has been completed, either jump back to the race that
was jumped "from", or continue with the meeting from the race
that was jumped "to", or else re-prompt to jump.
- StringGrid components (e.g. driver setup) are
now shaded every second row, as a visual guide.
- For major meetings, the number of frequencies
requested is now user selectable.
- Points used for Finals (Legs) and Rounds
combined results are now user selectable.
- A Backup Data Area can now be set and all Alycat
files, as created or changed, are automatically copied to there.
- The maximum number of cars in a race, previously
determined by the number of flags set, is now a separate field
- New option to allow frequencies to be entered in
driver data by use of a drop list.
- Support for "marshalling groups", which allows
races to be grouped together for marshalling purposes.
- Option, when using dual monitors, to have a
"simple" run race screen, with only basic info and displayed in
a larger font.
- On dual monitors, drivers' elapsed time each lap
and their last lap can now optionally be displayed.
- Frequency "validation" table added to
Preferences, to allow users to specifiy a "mask" to validate
- New file format for Preferences, substantially
faster than previously.
- New command to automatically cleanup the log
files directory - all ZIP files are deleted and "old" log files
are deleted. This command is automatically run at each program
- The race analysis printout now skips over
drivers who did no laps when printing the columns.
- Sorting for heats: redesign of screen and data
storage to remove the limit of 3 sorts. In addition, there is
now an option for this sort to only apply to the current group
(i.e. race) rather than sorting across the whole class.
- Sorting for finals and heats - re-design of the
Preference settings screens.
- A "Group Finals" command on Meeting Setup
- A summary of total races and total races in each
round are now displayed a the bottom of race setup and meeting
- When a race is displayed (be it a restored race
or a just completed race) a check is now made for any missing
AMBrc sequence numbers and a warning message is issued if any
- A new field, ID3 is now supported, it is an
integer number, with no other limit, similar to ID#1. The driver
setup screen has been changed to support this field.
- The International page in Preferences now allows
descriptions to be set for ID1, ID2 and ID3.
- New command to print the frequency conversion
- New command in SetupMeetings-Load Meetings, to
enable a race meeting to be imported from a CSV file in a format
specified by the BRCA.
- New toolbutton on meeting setup to perform a
sort by result.
- New menu command in driver setup to sort classes
by ID#1 values (on the basis that that field can be used as a
"ranking" field required for BRCA meetings).
- Buttons added to the setting of points for
multiple finals (legs) to set points to 1,2,3... or the reverse.
- If a driver does an additional lap after his
race is finished it is no longer called as "discarded".
- Points used for various items, e.g. combining
heats for qualifying, now verified to ensure all decreasing or
- When configuring the main screen toolbar, the
"storage" toolbar now has its close button visible so
configuring can be finished by merely closing the "storage"
- Checking for key strokes during a race (with
manual input) the program now casefolds before validating (so
"a" and "A" are interchangable).
- Option to call drivers' ID#1 values rather than
- When printing frequencies on Grid Listings,
there is now an option to only show "Selected" frequency.
- Splitter bar added to the driver setup screen,
to allow resizing of the panel on the left (the one that
contains the list of races and optionally the driver database).
Also one added to control the panel on the right if the driver
database is set to be positioned there.
- When importing entries from Online Entries
System, and if the option to overwrite drivers is checked, and
if driver records are overwritten, a total number is displayed
at the end of the import.
- The lapping message can now be switched off for
IFMAR/Staggered start heats.
- The Fastest Time of Day in meeting summaries now
lists all fastest laps for a class in one list, irrespective of
race time for that class. As a result of this change, fastest
laps are no longer shown on the list that shows best lap/times
for each duration for each class. Furthermore, the best
lap/times list is not created if the relevant race time applies
to a final and there is only one final for that race.
- When entries imported from online entries, the
intial group is now set to blank, and now only if there are
multiple groups are they created as A, B, C or 1, 2, 3, etc..
- Printing of Grid Listings to an HTML file is now
- Points that are awarded for the Driver point
Score when "use sequential" is set to off, are now derived from
a separate table to that used if "use sequential".
- Race numbers during multiple finals now reflect
the "overall" number during all finals, rather than the number
during say the first round of finals.
- The expression "Race" can now be changed via the
International page in Preferences.
- A-Final positions can now be called as each car
crosses the line. Display of A-Finals in the race need not be
switched on for the positions to be called. Like the diplay of
A-Final positions, calling is not done during finals nor during
"Rounds" races. In addition, neither the display nor calling is
now done during the first round if there is only one group in
- Also using the ability to create copies of
Preferences, the run race screen now maintains its own copy of
Preferences, which isolates a running race from any changes.
- When calling lap times in practice sessions, a
maximum lap can now be set, to prevent lap time being called for
drivers joining the session some time after it was started, or
for drivers who have time off the track.
- When calling lap times (for "Fastest Lap" races
or practice sessions), the number of decimal places used is now
a preference setting.
- Computerised Speech Technology, with user
selectable pitch, speed and voices - allows the program to call
information in a more "personalised" manner
Of course, all users's circumstances are different, so these
features can be switched on and off or modified
- next race grids can be called by actual
- race results can be called after a race
- progressive information can be called
- next race grids and marshals can be called,
and clicking on an individual driver will call that driver
- Drivers' names and Class names have a
phonetic field that can be used to fine-tune pronunciation.
- Calculation and display of race lap times to
1/1000ths of a second
- Race starts can be called and uncalled
- "Turn-dial" radios support
- Practice session, with the ability to call
drivers' times, names, etc, and the ability for a driver to just
start driving and be counted
- "Black flag" drivers during a race
- Ability to call for marshals from the last group
in that same class, e.g. to have nitro drivers always marshalled
by other nitro drivers
- Automatic calling for volunteer marshals
- Support for "internationalisation", with
distances and speed in miles per hour, kilometres per hour, etc,
- Quick centralised display of all frequencies in
use in a meeting (or in a practice session) grouped by frequency
- Race screen shows drivers' name, car#, laps
completed, last lap time, Elapsed Time, estimated completion
result, fastest Lap, whether a driver is ahead of his/her PB,
where that driver will qulaify in the As, etc.
- When drivers complete the race, no "tones", etc
are used (like in some older programs) drivers can be called
using their actual names with speech technology
- Multiple track support for track records,
- Add a racer's AMBrc number to a race setup by
just by having him cross the scoring loop
- Full database, stores drivers’ data for
- Unlimited supports for loan transponders
- Base qualifying on drivers' best laps/times, or
points, or a combination of drivers' best results by points or
- Super fast driver entry, paste from database
or use the "quick" entry (with data held for multiple
- Complete control of Heat/Finals setup, run races
in some rounds and not others, run multiple finals, trgrade
during heats, etc.
- Review Heat/Final setup, modify, then preview
- Base race duration on minutes or laps.
- Re-sorts for finals, for heats, etc
- Points score for drivers, clubs, on a
multitude of bases
- HTML output for easy web viewing,
automatic generation of index pages, drop down menus, etc
- Recall and print results from prior meetings
- Change race length while racing
- Use built in sounds, or use your own or use
- Sort by place during races
- Support via phone or email or forum
- database to store drivers and race
- Output can sent to screen, printer, disk files,
- one click solution to creating race results for
- you can re-load a previous meeting at any time
- races can be set up and sorted by skill
level, heats can be re-sorted part way through a meeting,
and for finals
- 20 car (and more) races
- quick-driver entry, automatically creates
- high degree of user-configuration - race times,
sorting methods, start methods, point score methods, all
- Drivers, races, etc. are called using actual
names (with phonetic overrides), voices all configurable - no
having to use pre-recorded sounds like other programs.
- Full 7 digit AMBrc and personal transponder
support, also KO and Simpson, and keyboard
- Individual lap times on race screen
- In-line database entry in Setup Drivers
- Enduro race support
- "Winston Cup" pointscores
- Speeds, distances in mph, kph, etc
- Web file creation functionality
- LAN support for sending race results to a
"slave" PC over a LAN
- Drivers can be sorted to attempt to eliminate
- Output type of "forum" which produces output in
a format to be uploaded to a forum
- Call for volunteer marshals
- More data can be "rolled back" to undo changes,
e.g. database, entries, etc.
- Support for Simpson counters
- Practice Sessions
- Combined Option and Preference display
- Transponder support in "Lite" (limited)
- Quick driver entry - Enter details,
select a class and driver is pasted to the first empty position
or a new group created
- Drag and drop extended, drivers can be dragged
from the database to the current race, or to another race, and
can be dragged from race to another
- Automatic creation of all your web files
for a meeting, together with an index or a drop down menu
- Drivers data can be amended whilst a race is in
- Lap counting can be done via AMB20, AMBrc,
AMB Interface, Simpson Lap System, or manually via
- Database, containing race and driver
details, automatically updated after a meeting, supports drag
and drop when "pasting" drivers to a meeting
- Automatic resolution of frequency conflicts
- Different start methods, race durations, etc for
each heat, each class, and finals
- Meetings can be quickly setup from the database,
or all data from a previous meeting used
- Drivers can be "pasted" from the database using
the same car number as in the previous meeting.
- When sorting drivers, an optimal fit method can
be used to keep as many driverss flags the same as possible
- Heats and finals up to 999 minutes (longer if
you really want it!)
- Races can be held in any order each round,
either automatically by setting up the order at the start of the
day, or else manually at any time
- Race display shows laps and time
completed, estimated laps and time at the end of the race,
estimated qualifying positions, ahead of track records, drivers'
personal best times, etc, etc
- Races can be stopped and restarted
- Race results show split lap times, progressive
lap times and automatically highlight potential missed laps
- Race duration can be set in minutes or laps
- All race results are saved to disk, can be
restored and changed and re-printed at any time, qualifying
lists and sorting can be re-done at any time
- Track Record system keeps a list of every
driver's fastest time in each class on all different track
- Club logo can be included in all printouts
- Transponder colours to be used for a race are
"called" by the program automatically
- A car number can be voided, so if a transponder
fails or a keyboard key is stuck, it will not be used, even if
drivers are sorted
- Driver point scores, Club Point scores, on
- Multiple track layouts
- Drivers can be added into entries at any time,
even after racing has started
- Automatic "promotional finals" ("bump-ups")
- Drivers can be setup to run in one class but
be regarded for point scores, track records, etc as racing in
another class (ideal if too few racers turn up)
- Finals can be sorted using the combined result
of say 3 of the 4 heats, on various sorting and tie-break
- All printouts can be output as HTML file
for uploading to your website
- Countdown timer between races
- An estimated meeting completion time
- Calculation of grids for the next race
- Support for "close" frequencies. e.g. 40.695 and
40.700 will show as a "clash" (user selectable and user-settable
- Drivers can be sorted for regraded rounds
- Easy editing - in setup drivers, races, etc.
full use of cursor keys to move around the data
- First lap in any race can be counted as zero or
one, and can be set separately for each class
- Support for multi-leg finals, with automatic
aggregation of results and reconciliation of any ties
- "Race of Champions" ("Reedy" style races), with
automatic rotation of drivers
- "Suspect" lap times highlighted - user
can determine what is "suspect" and what action is to be taken
- During a race and in results, split laps can be
displayed as times or speed display (set separately for each
- Driver's car specifications can be set, and
displayed during a race and in results
- Drivers race grids can be selected from Random,
Previous result, or aggregation of heats
- Results for selected rounds can be excluded from
- Maintenance and display of Personal Bests,
Personal Best of Day, Fastest Time of Day, Track Records
- Automatic aggregation of results, for
Rounds and Multi-Leg finals
- Automatic Qualifying lists, sorts,
Christmas Tree promotions
- Display of drivers estimated laps during a race,
with indication if the driver is ahead of Track Record, FTD, etc
- Automatic countdown timer between races, between
rounds, and also a lunch timer
- Automated sorting, printing, etc
- Automatic resolution of frequency clashes,
with option for higher driver to have priority
- Ability to run staggered start, and mix these
heats with grid start heats
- Qualifying by a driver's best consecutive laps